― Daphne Rose Kingma (via psych-quotes)
Unknown (via perfect)
Could you imagine getting an apartment with the person you love. Falling asleep beside each other, and waking up to see that cute little dopey smile they make when they first get up. You’d never have a bad start to your day, because they’d be the perfect start.
2. If you’re going to draw on the wall, do it behind a couch.
3. Ask why until you understand.
4. Hang on tight.
5. Even if you’ve been fishing for hours and haven’t gotten anything except poison ivy and sunburn, you’re still better off than the worm.
6. Make up the rules as you go along.
7. It doesn’t matter who started it.
8. Ask for sprinkles.
9. If the horse you’re drawing looks more like a dog, make it a dog.
10. Save a place in line for your friends.
11. Sometimes you have to take the test before you’ve finished studying.
12. If you want a kitten, start out asking for a horse.
13. Just keep banging until someone opens the door.
14. There is no good reason why clothes have to match.
15. If you stand on tiptoe to be measured this year, you’ll have to stand on tiptoe for the rest of your life.
Really important stuff kids have taught me (via harmonizingly)